Names and contact details of the responsible entity and, where applicable, its representative:
TwentyFive GmbH & Co. KG
Senckenberganlage 16, 60325 Frankfurt
represented by Kristian Meinken, Christian Wilkens
2.The data we collect
We collect and process the following personal data about you:
- Contact information
We process your personal data for the following purposes:
- Communication (mailings)
We process your data on the following legal basis:
- Your consent, Art. 6 (1) a) GDPR
- For the performance of a contract with you, Art. 6 (1) b) GDPR
3. Recipients or categories of recipients of personal data
When processing your data, we work with the following service providers who have access to your data:
- Web hosting providers
4. Duration for which the personal data are stored:
We store your data
- if you have consented to its processing, at most until you revoke your consent;
- if we need the data to perform a contract, at most as long as the contractual relationship with you exists or legal retention periods are running;
We receive the data from you (including via the equipment you use).
6. Data transmission to third countries
Data are transmitted to third countries outside the European Union. This is done on the basis of statutory contractual provisions that are intended to ensure adequate protection of your data, and which you can examine upon request.
7.The right of information and rectification or erasure or restriction of processing, or the right of opposition to processing and the right to data portability:
You have the right – sometimes under certain conditions – to
- request information about the processing of your data,
- correct your data,
- have your data deleted or blocked,
- have processing of your data limited,
- object to the processing of your data,
- receive your data in a transferable format and transmit it to a third party,
- revoke your consent for the processing of your data for the future, and
- complain to the competent supervisory authority about inadmissible data processing. The competent supervisory authority is the Hamburg Commissioner for Data Protection and Freedom of Information (HmbBfDI).
Requirement or obligation to provide data:
Unless specifically stated at the time your data is elicited, you are not required or under any obligation to provide data.
8.Further information on data protection
8.1.Automatic storage of access data
Each time you access TwentyFive's website, the access data for the transaction is automatically saved in a log file. This concerns general information such as the page from which the file was requested, the name of the retrieved file, the date and time of the request, the amount of data transferred, the protocol used and the own descriptions sent by the Internet browser and possibly the operating system.
This general information will be anonymised, so it will not be stored together with your personal data that may be available at TwentyFive and will not be merged with it in any other way. They are only evaluated for statistical purposes and used to improve the content and functionality of the website. There shall be no transfer of this data to third parties for other non-commercial or commercial purposes. The access data in the log file are stored for a maximum of 4 weeks.
9. Google Maps